Splunk QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Splunk QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Splunk

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

phone interview scheduled in evenings after 8pm. generic, open ended. the interviewer was really unsure of what to ask, it was 8pm so seemed that we were both annoyed at the timing. Not sure why she wanted to interview so late. Didn't seem like the team knew what type of candidate they were looking for. Job description should have said: Jack of all traits. (they wanted a developer who wants to be a scrum master, run manual testcase and automate the testcases)

Interview Questions

• generic, open ended. the interviewer was really unsure of what to ask, it was 8pm so seemed that we were both annoyed at the timing. Not sure why she wanted to interview so late. Didn't seem like the team knew what type of candidate they were looking for. Job description should have said: Jack of all traits. (they wanted a developer who wants to be a scrum master, run manual testcase and automate the testcases)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Splunk.

Interview

not too hard. Generally a half day process. Very smart engineers. The actual difficulty depends on the group/team that is hiring. There is no manual QA , test engineers are on par with developers.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Splunk in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter need to be better in communicating appointment time in a better manner. Phone interview last for about an hour. Questions were well rounded from basic to advanced level which included QA methodologies and processes related questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you locate Ajax web element using Selenium?   Answer Question
    • What is the release cycle in your Org?   1 Answer