Spokane Mental health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spokane Mental health Interview Questions

2.6

Elder Services Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spokane Mental health (Spokane Valley, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was with interview manager for the department and the department supervisor for about an hour. I was asked a number of questions about types of situations I had been in or hypothetical situations and how I might handle the situation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had ever encountered individuals with suicidal idealization while on the job?   1 Answer

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Spokane Mental health (Spokane, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Called to come in for in person interview with potential boss and other senior data analyst who joined in on the phone. Analyst inquired specifics regarding work history and specific technologies I had worked with. This turned out to be much more technical than the second interview. Called me within a few days for a second followup panel interview with representatives throughout the department I would be working with. Both interviews went very well in my opinion. Heard nothing for 2 weeks or so when I finally called the hiring manager to find out I was the runner up.

Health Information Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spokane Mental health (Spokane, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process included medical records manager and human resources. Several questions asked. After two weeks was offered position with background and drug check. Working environment after hire was okay for first 30 days until medical records manager showed true colors. Do not apply. Medical records nightmare!

Stabilization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spokane Mental health (Spokane, WA) in February 2008.

Interview

easy

Volunteer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spokane Mental health in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was simple and formal, just like your average interview. Pretty much the usual questions were asked. This was a one on one interview and the interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. The office was very clean and organized and the workers seemed to get along with each other very well.

Interview Questions

Even though everyone was nice and welcoming, I didn't feel the job was for me. They were very nice people and took the time to interview me and all, so I felt bad about declining.