Sports Authority Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Authority Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Daly City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received email that it was submitted. Received another email that I will be called for a phone interview. Afterwards scheduled an interview in store. Didn't have interview with actual manager, but a different manager.

Interview Questions

• How much would you be able to cut away from your current pay rate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Walnut Creek, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was initially called to come in for interview with store manager. Basic interview quesions..what are your goals? Why are you interested in working here? Are you interested in management opportunuties?
    Called for a second interview with group panel. Management position was specified, so I prepared extensively for this. When I arrived for interview, it was same day as "open interviews" They had already hired the assistant manager position, so this was surprising and a bit unprofessional in my opinion.

Guess I should have trusted my "gut" instinct on this one. I'm relieved this door has closed so I move towards a company that is a better fit!

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sports Authority in May 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview. It was basically a conversation of my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Why should I consider you for employment?   1 Answer