Sports Authority Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Englewood, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Lengthy, uninformed. I felt like i was there to interview them. Long wait for a call back, 6 weeks. Turned down the job after this. Called several times and never heard back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Englewood, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I had one interview with one of the senior buyers. I was called the next week to let me know I had been successful in terms of getting into the merchandising training program rather than the role I had applied for because I was not yet at that experience level.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Why this industry, tell me about yourself, why retail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview with 5-10 people. Usually in groups of 2 or 3 with one being a senior manager. You stay in the same room as new people come in. They are experimental questions such as name a time.... describe a time.... what would you do if......

Interview Questions

• How do you juggle tasks? Whats your weakness that will prohibit a team from being successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Englewood, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

The most laid back interview you will ever have.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to juggle different task and stamp specific priorities on each one.   Answer Question