Sports Authority Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Authority Customer Service Interview Questions

1.0

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Authority.

Interview

Interview was basically already hired... sign papers and start working next day.

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Miami, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Short interview process with not so many question and straight to the point. Asking question on sports, clothing, and footwear to see where you would fit in the store to help increase sales.

Interview Questions

• What sports do you play or know?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Boulder, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online at sportsauthority.com, and filled out a personality test. I went in to speak to the operations manager a few days later and was given an interview on the spot. My interview consisted of the ops manager looking over my past work experience (mostly customer service positions in food services) and her noting that I am definitely qualified for the position. She asked if I have any specific sports interests (I said mostly baseball and skiing). Finally (this is only 5-10 minutes later), she said if I passed the background test, I would be hired. Extremely easy interview (although it was end of August, when Sports Authority stores that have a Sniagrab are more desperate for extra work).

Interview Questions

• Are you available to start working on Monday?   1 Answer