Sports Authority Customer Service/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Authority Customer Service/Cashier Interview Questions

1.5

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodside, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Woodside, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Got a voicemail a week after I applied online. Very hard to get in touch with the general manager again. Interview a week later. Very focused questions and interested in education. Unspecific about hours. Started me at a slightly higher wage because of past experience, $8.25 an hour. I had to describe excellent customer service and speak about a time I dealt with a unsatisfied customer.

Interview Questions

They hired 8 other people at the same time as me, so I knew that they have high turnover and few hours for each person.

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Customer Service-Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sports Authority in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview itself was very relaxed. I was expecting more of a formal interview yet I was only asked a few questions and the manager talked about the company and standards for most of the time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you encountered an angry customer, and describe how you handled the situation   Answer Question