Sports Authority Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Authority Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Orland Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Orland Hills, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the store manager when shopping in the store. She told me to apply online and wait a few days to make sure the application was processed. After a few day I was instructed to call to follow up. The hiring manager told me she had not looked at applications yet but would call back once she had reviewed them. Two weeks went by before I was called. I was called in for an interview int he store where i was asked questions about sports and my retail experience. I was hired on the spot pending my background check and drug test results

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sports Authority in October 2013.

Interview

i applied online , i was then called for an interview the very next day. showed up , basic quick questions about my availability , willingness to sell /promote items, previous work experience. manager was extremely nice and relaxed making me feel confident.

Interview Questions

i would only be a part time seasonal employee there. i was looking for full time

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Honestly just sound somewhat competent and called back a few times to make yourself sound very interested. I can't give too much advice due to the fact that the sales manager that gave me my interview just bragged about how great he was at being a salesman. They didn't seem to have the highest standards when hiring. Just show up and seem pretty well put together and able to hold a conversation and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, they offered $8 an hour and you could take it or leave it.