Sports Authority Senior Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Authority Senior Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sports Authority in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is started through the online database. It is pretty standard work history and experience questionaire. The best thing is to call the store a day or two after this is submitted. Next they will schedule an interview. They want to see that you have retail experience or sales experience. If you don't have these abilities they want to see that you will be able to work well in this environment and will likely do some role playing scenarios. I was asked to pitch an Extended Coverage Plan to a "customer" for a bicycle and to close the sale to the best of my ability. It helps to know these products in advance.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer and sell them an Extended Coverage Plan?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiations expect for availability and hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Honolulu, HI) in September 2012.

Interview

The Co-Store manager who interviewed me liked me right of the start. At the time the store was in search of Footwear associates and I happen to have a lot of knowledge in the subject.

Interview Questions

• When the manager asked me to sell him a pen from the office we were holding the interview in.   Answer Question