Sports Authority Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sports Authority Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Provo, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, didn't do anything else other than that. Was contacted by a manager at the store within a couple weeks and told to come in for an interview. Had an in-store interview followed by a phone interview with the head manager. After that, was hired within a week. Overall it wasn't too rigorous of a process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed 3 times: Group interview, then callback for interview with ops manager, and finally interviewed by store manager. Group interview was overcrowded in a cramped room. One of the managers was very flippant and uninterested. Then continually criticized random applicants when he felt like it. Very unprofessional, to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions about a variety of customer service interactions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sports Authority (Tulsa, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

It was short and simple. Why do you want to work here? have you worked in clothes? do you know anything about sports?

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sports Authority in January 2012.

Interview

Basic Questions - One on One with the Store Manager & then an interview with the District Manager. They were all sales related questions.

What do you know about the company?
    What products do we sell?
    How would you approach a customer?
    Are you a team player?
    Why would you be an asset to Sports Authority?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Tell us the products that we sell   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me what I wanted to get paid, I was offered what I asked for.