SpotOn Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpotOn Account Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SpotOn

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SpotOn in January 2013.

Interview

The worst I have ever been to! No formal process. The person hiring is the regional manager and has no idea how to use the equipment or how it works. And lack complete professionalism.

Interview Questions

• None. I asked questions he couldn't answer. Bad from the beginning   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SpotOn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SpotOn (San Rafael, CA).

Interview

Fast process of getting in touch with you for an interview. The interview was a lecture and babbling from the VP who was like a car salesman. They are full of it. I asked basic questions of how many businesses signed up in an area and they lied about it. The average sales person stays there less than a year (around 30% retention rate)....there is no salary

Interview Questions

• Get ready for swearing during the interview process...   8 Answers

No future for sales people. The company is solid but besides the CEO's they are full of it. Watch out!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SpotOn.

Interview

Called me and set up and interview for the next day. Pretty basic interview, asked me to describe various aspects of my resume and why I would be a good fit for the company. Then we talked about the position and the company. Called me later that night with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SpotOn in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position, the job overview on Career Builder says base $25K-$35K plus bonus. The initial recruiter called me within 1 day and ask me a couple of basic questions: Do I have sales experience? Am I familiar with the company?
    Then the recruiter went on to describe the position and the company, where I learned that it is a work from home, using your own phone, computer, and car to travel to meet with businesses with 100% commission and bonus. Different from the job ad. The compensation is way to little.

Looks like they are trying to get as many people applying for the position stating the position has a base pay, but the recruiter said it was 100% commission. \

Interview Questions

Not worth the time to invest my own resources for only $200 per open account.