SpotOn Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpotOn Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at SpotOn

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SpotOn (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

SpotOn interviewer contacted me and I scheduled a time on their calendar software. I received and accepted the invite same day.

Researched the company (they just got a $40 million in investment from a solid VC).

Ghosted. The iinterviewer did not show up for the call.

I know you are celebrating all that new cash for your startup business from venture capital firms, but you should show up for the interview that you scheduled. When I get ghosted by a company, I tend to form a negative opinion not only about the interviewer, but about the company. I don't think that I will be either a SpotOn employee, or a customer.

That feeling lasts.

SpotOn Response

Jul 31, 2019 – Director of Recruitment

Sorry to hear this was your experience with one of my recruiters. This is helpful feedback and I will meet with the team to ensure all our candidates have a positive experience and interviews are... More

Other Interview Reviews for SpotOn

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SpotOn.

Interview

Put an application in, received an email from a recruiter for a job screening. Replied promptly with my availability with no reply. Reached back out to the recruiter to schedule the phone screening. Seemed more like a sales pitch from the recruiter rather than a phone conversation. No questions were asked about what my interests were or even specifically what I was looking for. Rather, trying to sell me on why to work for the company. Decided myself to cut the conversation short.

Run from the hills from this company. There is no base pay. Don’t waste your time or sacrifice your self-worth. There should be big red flag going up if there is no compensation for your efforts, regardless of commission structure or residual income.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SpotOn in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and comprised of three calls from two recruiters. They were very casual conversations to get to know your understanding of the company, the pay system and the information they send you via email.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself and why I was interested in working with them.   1 Answer
    • They also asked questions about the company, so do your research.   1 Answer