SpotOn Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpotOn Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at SpotOn

1.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SpotOn in January 2016.

Interview

Short and easy I think that they are really looking for the right person so they spend a lot of time on this. It is very expensive to hire new people and hard to find good help so this is why its the way it is you know what Im saying?

Other Interview Reviews for SpotOn

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpotOn.

Interview

It was more of them telling me what the company was about and why I would want to work there. It was more advertising and explaining what this company can do for you than interviewing you for the position. They are commission only and tell you only the upside.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable prospecting for business without leads?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SpotOn.

Interview

I applied online, received an email stating the interviewer tried to call, but no answer. I did not have a missed call or a VM so, I have no idea if that is true or not. The interviewer asked me to email back to set up a time, I responded within a couple hours with a very open schedule. I have yet to hear back. I understand that there are plenty of candidates applying, and "there are other candidates that they want to pursue further" as the typical thanks, but no thanks answer goes, but at least give me a chance.

Interview Questions

• They never responded to even give me a question   1 Answer

SpotOn Response

Oct 23, 2017 – HR

This is disappointing to read and my apologies that we did not have the opportunity to connect with you for a live phone interview. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly if... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SpotOn in June 2012.

Interview

I emailed my resume to SpotOn after seeing their help wanted ad on Moster.Com. In less than 10 minutes {very impressive!) they called me and we had a 20 minute conversation. The interviewer had one question for me: "Are you familar with our product?" I explained all I knew about SpotOn based on what was on their website and FaceBook page (seemed like a very friendly and fresh crew working there!). He gave me a bit more detail and then went on to tell me why I'd be good for the company. (I have experience selling this sort of product to businesses and I have a lot of sales experience in general.) The interviewer said there was a $25K base salary plus bonuses but couldnt tell me what the average person made in bonuses each year. He then said someone from my area would be contacting me for a F2F meeting with a few days. This never happened.

*I believe I lost the interviewers attention when I told him the $25K would probably just pay my expenses to work...and I was more interested in the bonus. {But I still wanted to hear what the local mgr had to say!)
    *The company is rather new (3 years and trying to break into new areas), could be a nice way to get into sales on the ground floor of a company, or a second income for a family.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with SPOTon?   1 Answer