Spotify Agile Coach Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 805 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Spotify

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spotify

Interview

The interview was cancelled by the recruiter 5 minutes before it was supposed to start. Very unprofessional! The recruiter didn't even apologize for this cancellation. I wasn't expecting to be treated this way by a company such as Spotify.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spotify (Stockholm, Stockholm) in Jun 2019

Interview

The first interview has been scheduled but the recruiter didn't show up! He asked me to re-schedule it and I did. He did finally show up but didn't apologize for not showing up. He was reluctant to ask questions, did not make eye contact. He just wanted to get over it and was not interested at all. Either he has made up his mind about me before the interview regarding some prejudice or he hates his job and can't hide it. Questions were about hypothetical cases. Nothing special and smart. I did not hear from him and honestly, don't want to hear from him. there wasn't any sign of professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your team members have a conflict?
    Answer Question
  • How do you manage your communication with executives?
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Spotify

Join the conversation on

Tech

235.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Spotify~408251
Join the conversation on