Spotify Business Development Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spotify (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and very quickly (that day) got a call from the Head of BD. He asked me about my interest in the role, just a few quick questions and then called me in. It was an extended process. I first went into interview and fumbled pretty badly. I was asked a few different questions about partnerships, how to maximize ROI and cost structures. For my second interview that day I met with another guy and it was pure fit questions, which was much easier. I then met with the General Manager and he just went over my background. I knew I messed up the first piece, so I sent an email asking if I could put together a deck for them that would better represent myself. They agreed and I had 48 hours to answer a case question on market entry. I did that, handed it in and then met again with another recruiter and the head of finance. Those were fit as well.

Interview Questions

• What would be a better partnership, brand, hardware, or telecom and why.   Answer Question
  • How would you go about entering the Canadian market, who would you partner with and how much revenue would it bring?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haggle a little bit.