Spreadshirt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spreadshirt Interview Questions

Interviews at Spreadshirt

2.2

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spreadshirt in April 2015.

Interview

After the second interview they told me the next step was to fly to HQ for an in person interview and asked for my references. Two weeks went by without them contacting my references or following up with me so I reached out via phone & email but got no response. A week and a half later I reached out again via email and received a short email saying they're still interviewing. That was nearly a month ago now and still no word. It's clear I'm not the candidate they're looking for, which is disappointing but alright. I wish they would've just said "Sorry, not interested" instead of asking for my references and never calling, as I speak with my references prior to providing them when things are looking positive.

Interview Questions

• Pitch your previous product.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Spreadshirt in June 2017.

Interview

The process was very disorganized. The HR in Germany was handling the applications along with HR in the US and it was clear that they do not communicate and hare information well. They also sent me another candidates welcome letter that was just hired for another position .

Interview Questions

• The interview was simple and the conversation was about my past experience and the position itself.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

Process was very ill-managed. Did not hear back from them after the interview. I thought the process was all over the place. While the people were nice I it was not organized.

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spreadshirt (Henderson, NV) in April 2015.

Interview

Was very relaxed, not too many questions. Was very light hearted and up beat and honest. The one thing I liked is they didn't act like they were looking for the best, they were just looking for good enough.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spreadshirt (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Most of the process goes thru HR in PA. First they screen you and then send you in for a formal interview. I met with 3 managers during this process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard questions. Why do you want to work here? What would you do if you could start over?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated with HR and they were somewhat responsive.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Spreadshirt.

Interview

1. Phone interview with department - short interview with more "how would you proceed with this and that", almost no questions on the background
    2. Presentation with department - I received a topic on which to prepare an analysis-like presentation (no specific guidelines given here).
    3. HR interview (would have been the last step, but I did not get there)

Master Thesis Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leipzig (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Spreadshirt (Leipzig (Germany)).

Interview

All in all, the pre-interview phase was very well managed. Sadly, decision making after the interview took a lot of time. Since it was in the middle of summer break, that was also kind of understandable. I received my contract just right before my first planned working day. Even worse, there were mistakes in the contract which were by accident, I suppose.

Praktikum Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leipzig (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spreadshirt (Leipzig (Germany)).

Interview

Super sympathische Grundstimmung, Gespräch wurde locker geführt, ging aber dennoch sehr in die Tiefe. Die Fragen waren sehr gut gestellt, aber nie so, dass sie einen unter Druck gesetzt haben. Man konnte daher seine Vorstellungen und Fragen ganz ehrlich ansprechen. Wurde sehr gut informiert über das Profil der angebotenen Praktikumsstelle informiert. Generell: unfassbar nette Leute, die ehrliches Interesse gezeigt haben und sich die Zeit genommen haben, einen wirklich kennen zu lernen.

Interview Questions

• In welchen Dingen warst/wärst du in diesem Job richtig gut, was würde dir liegen?   Answer Question