Spring Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

2.2

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile.

Interview

Hiring process is easy and straight foward. My interview was nice and wasn't nerve racking. It was nice to interview without the stress of saying the wrong thing. We had a casual conversation but kept it professional. We talked about the job and what I could expect out of it

Interview Questions

• why do I want to work for Spring mobile   2 Answers

Training Manager Interview

Interview

I sent my C.V. to Spring Mobile. I got a call within a week and a half. I went to an interview, and I was hired on the spot. It was a pretty easy and hassle free process. The interview was mostly hearing about the salary, bonuses and other benefits for workers.

BAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Fort Wayne, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I contacted a friend who had been with att and was referred to a current manager for the company. After a brief phone interview and follow up I was asked to come to an in person interview and several days later i was offered a job.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Kennewick, WA).

Interview

Interview was very productive. Was a business style interview, but more related to future goals I had personally and professionally. Both store manager and DM were inviting and to the point. Felt good about just meeting this quality of people in leadership roles. Had a lot of the same views and had fun. Can't wait to be working with this caliber of people on a day to day basis

Senior GL Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I met with the assistant controller and another accountant of a similar position/level for a first interview. We went over my resume and they asked me questions and I asked them questions. Then I was given 15-ish minutes to complete a short test on Excel and accounting skills. Second round of interviews was with senior management and a culture panel to see how I fit with the company. It was very friendly and relaxed. It seemed like they were really looking the right person who also had the right skills. I thought that it was a positive interview process and everyone was really great to talk with. Ultimately the location ended up not being the right fit for my situation at this time, so I accepted a different offer before hearing back on whether they wanted to extend an offer or not. But I was really impressed with the company, the people, the culture, the attitudes, the position, the opportunities, and the development of their employees. It's definitely a company I will keep an eye on if I am looking for a new job in the future.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with direct hiring manager and then additional interview with superior manager and a "panel" interview with members of the corporate team. The direct manager gauges the skill set necessary to appropriately complete the job applied for and then the panel interview asks a number of hypothetical questions to determine if the persons personality would work within the corporation.

Interview Questions

• They asked an accounting question about t-accounts and making sure that my basic accounting knowledge was there.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Mobile.

Interview

Laid back interview. Felt like it was more of a conversation. Very comfortable setting. The SM did the interview and it lasted around thirty minutes or so. One of the most comfortable interviews I was ever a part of.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavior questions i.e. Tell me about a time in your previous employment you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heber Springs, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Heber Springs, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

really didn't have a interview, went from a sales rep to manager. I was asked if I wanted my own store, I took the offer. a year later they cut back my hourly pay.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile.

Interview

Did the first round of interviews over the Internet. Questions were a little open ended but not difficult.

Was asked to drive to a store almost 100 miles from where I lived to sit through a 5 minute interview that could easily have been done online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. DM blew smoke about how much money I would make and all of the awesome opportunities I would have.

I took the job for lack of a better offer and will see how much opportunity there truly is for me with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Van Nuys, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was really intense. I had to give a presentation and the District Manager seemed to really know what he was doing. However, as is TYPICAL FOR ALL "AUTHORIZED RETAILERS" they lowball you on the pay & starting position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They claim you cant negotiate. And its true, there are hundreds of applicants.