Spring Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Portland, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

short, answered every question

Interview Questions

• did i have experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Tooele, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Tooele, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

We first went over Prior experiences and how I would benefit the company working here. I was then told the pay schedule, 401K, bonuses and commission. I was then immediately offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior Sales Experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (White Plains, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

My interviewer asked me simple questions like why the position appealed to me as opposed to where I am currently working. Also some basic questions like how would I prove to be a successful seller, because I didn't have any experience. I spoke about my extensive past job experiences and that worked because I got an offer. I also tried to make her laugh because who doesn't want to work with someone they don't like right?

Interview Questions

• How I would get there? We spoke about the location and how I would commute most effectively because getting there is the most important part, for any job. You need to be there and on time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newberg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Newberg, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back but professional. In my opinion, it's a comfortable conversation instead of nervous questions. Asks about yourself, why you want to work, what makes you a good canidtate.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good employee for Spring Mobile?   1 Answer