Spring Mobile Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Mobile Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

2.2

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Mobile.

Interview

It was awful. Manager lacked a leadership trait in her whole body. Struggled to even keep my eyes awake while she talked. She doesn't understand what leadership is and needs some training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Mobile

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy, I applied online, had a phone interview, and had a group interview all in less than a month. The most nerve racking part is the group interview If you have never had one before but it was very easy and I learned a lot from it

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile in February 2016.

Interview

My first interview I went to a large store and met with the district manager. We discussed my prior work history, experience, and what I did at each. She also wanted to know how I would sell something to a customer.

Interview Questions

• why would you want to be a part of a company like AT&T?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. You will start out at the states wage plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Like most interview processes, they sit you down, ask you questions about you, and then ask you more questions to feel out your thought process. It felt much more like a conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Vincennes, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Vincennes, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was with the District Manager and the Local store Manager. It was a professional, knowledgeable and gave me hope to advance in my career goals. I learned many things about the company that I didn't know. I was very excited to see how I could advance my career goals with in this company and relocate in the future to help the company become more successful.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Spring Mobile?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiation phases.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Elk Grove Village, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

A received a call from an employee, and then went to meet the managers, and watched a video on the company, called them back, and set up a second interview, and was subsequently hired. I then sat down with a manager from a different store, and the manager at that store, and began the interview. I basically think that if I worked for the manager that interviewed me, things would have gone much better at the company for me.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle the stress of the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Absolutely ridiculous!! Applied online and then took some exam that had nothing to do with selling phones. I spoke with one of the managers at one of the AT&T stores and he informed me that everyone fails this exam and that no one passes it. Then- they send you an email saying "we will be going with someone else because you don't have the necessary requirements." I guess 10 years of selling cell phones is not a "necessary" requirement for a job that asked for 1 year of general retail sales experience.

I would recommend going to another company before Spring Mobile

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

After I applied I had an interview with someone who had never interviewed before. It was very laid back and more like a conversation. I got a call back 2 days later and my next interview was was with the district manager a week later. Again, it was very laid back. I was briefed on company policies and then offered a position.