Spring Mobile Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Mobile Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

The manager asked me questions about my experience and what I did in my previous job and he explained how working with spring mobile is different and better than any other job in town.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing when working with customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Mobile

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile in October 2016.

Interview

4th time in 5 weeks interview applied at 3 stores around me. First store liked me but didn't me job so he had me travel an hour away for his DM. Never heard back. Following week. Applied showed up in suit and tie with resume my interview lasted about an hour she said usually she likes to take 30-4 5 min get to know you on a somewhat personal level. Took week an half an got call from DM saying he would like to meet me. Interviewed with him the next day. Took 20 min said I'd hear call back within couple days. Asked the store manager can I grab an s7 tempered glass protector. She smiled said why don't you wait till next week and winked. Driving home to go to my past job I got a call 5 min later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• why work for spring mobile?
      type of music are you interested in?
      role play an important new customer but need new iPhone sell me directv with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Naperville, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was transferred over after an acquisition, but the interview process is no longer than need be. its a revolving door position. They make you do a questioner online. very big part of hiring

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Abilene, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Walked in and spoke to manager, was taken to office for basic interview. the interview was basic, asked about me and my upcoming goals. Why i wanted to have stated position.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who doesn't find what he or she is looking for, in a sale?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Muncie, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a very quick and easy process. I had my first interview with the store manager and they called me back for a second interview with the district manager. They were very nice and down to earth throughout the process. They told me that I would hear something within the next week if I got the job or not and they literally called me the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was nor a negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Waco, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview went really well, I felt really at ease and comfortable , Derrick the DM was really easy to talk to , he was really personable and seemed genuinely interest me

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions about work related situations   1 Answer
    • What are your long term goals?   1 Answer