Spring Mobile Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Mobile Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Bellmore, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Bellmore, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about a month. Interviewed with the DM. Mainly talked about wanting to grow and experience more and be more confident. Questions like what do you know about Spring? And why do you want to work for us?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Mobile

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

A quick sit and talk interview with immediate manager. Then follow up with a call interview with supervisor. After that it was just waiting on the background check to come through.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile in November 2014.

Interview

Overall, it was a smooth process. I applied online, and within a few days I was contacted by a manager to set up a video interview via Skype. This turned out to be a basic screening interview. A few days later, I was contacted to set up a face-to-face interview. The face to face interview was with the district manager and the store manager for the store that was hiring. The questions were pretty run-of-the mill, but the DM threw me off balance a bit by asking me "do you have any questions" then after I had asked some questions, he told me he had more questions for me and proceeded with more interview questions. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it definitely made things interesting. After the interview, I didn't hear anything for a few days. Finally, I was contacted to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The pay is the pay. The benefits are the benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The D.m. asked me a few questions and then tried to fill my head with a bunch of nonsense about how great the money was going to be and how great this job was going to be and how he could fast track me up the ranks.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any trouble finding the store?   1 Answer

Because the D.M. that I interviewed with was full of that brown stuff !! Smh I interviewed at a store in the south atlanta area.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and straight forward. The managers were very laid back and genuinely cared about the person infront of them. They wanted to find the right fit for the team to align them with company's main objectives.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do within the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Manchester, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick, Frank, Blunt, Casual- was really about determining how personable one is. Great focus on sales techniques and prior applications of such. Low stress, very understanding with questions relevant to the role and ability to perform in it.

Interview Questions

• Work history and prior sales techniques and applications   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying I received a phone call that lead to a phone interview. Fro there it was requested I join others at a store for a group interview. Group interview was interactive and tried to push you out of your comfort zone with sale role plays and company videos.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a lot easier than expected. I showed up to a store and talked to the DM briefly and he asked me when I could start. I think they should interview a little harder because this company seems to hire a lot of people who aren't very intelligent.

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Waterbury, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a district manager, he was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I then was contacted by the manager of the store I applied to about coming in for an interview. The interview was very informative and the manager was very knowledgeable.

Anonymous Employee in Taylorville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Taylorville, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I honestly didn't even remember filling out an application for this place I got a phone call from an Alaskan number and it was Corinne. They had me pretend to sell a marker which I did terrible if and then they just hired me right on the spot.