Spring Mobile Senior GL Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Spring Mobile Senior GL Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior GL Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I met with the assistant controller and another accountant of a similar position/level for a first interview. We went over my resume and they asked me questions and I asked them questions. Then I was given 15-ish minutes to complete a short test on Excel and accounting skills. Second round of interviews was with senior management and a culture panel to see how I fit with the company. It was very friendly and relaxed. It seemed like they were really looking the right person who also had the right skills. I thought that it was a positive interview process and everyone was really great to talk with. Ultimately the location ended up not being the right fit for my situation at this time, so I accepted a different offer before hearing back on whether they wanted to extend an offer or not. But I was really impressed with the company, the people, the culture, the attitudes, the position, the opportunities, and the development of their employees. It's definitely a company I will keep an eye on if I am looking for a new job in the future.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question