Spring Mobile Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Mobile Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Mobile

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heber Springs, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Heber Springs, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

really didn't have a interview, went from a sales rep to manager. I was asked if I wanted my own store, I took the offer. a year later they cut back my hourly pay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Mobile

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile.

Interview

Did the first round of interviews over the Internet. Questions were a little open ended but not difficult.

Was asked to drive to a store almost 100 miles from where I lived to sit through a 5 minute interview that could easily have been done online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. DM blew smoke about how much money I would make and all of the awesome opportunities I would have.

I took the job for lack of a better offer and will see how much opportunity there truly is for me with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Van Nuys, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was really intense. I had to give a presentation and the District Manager seemed to really know what he was doing. However, as is TYPICAL FOR ALL "AUTHORIZED RETAILERS" they lowball you on the pay & starting position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They claim you cant negotiate. And its true, there are hundreds of applicants.

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (White Plains, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on indeed and received an email from a district manager a few days later inviting me for a in person interview. Went on the interview lasted about 30 mins one on one. General questions nothing you wouldn't expect for a store manager position interview

Interview Questions

• What's one thing you would change about your management style ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

The process involved an on the phone screening, a one on one interview with the District Manager and a phone interview with the Regional. It was fairly smooth, they covered my resume and my qualifications and we went from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bout a time when you needed to bend the truth with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Phila, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

The DM brought me in and we had a in depth talk about what the culture of the company was and how I could and will get paid if I worked hard. He also explained about how since you are being hired for 1 location we are a team in this district and you could be asked to work in other locations to better your sales and open your horizons to the other people in the district.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever cover for someone that wasnt doing something by the books in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Waterbury, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

It was not very long came in and talked with a guy he showed me a video, good vibes. The main thing i didn't like was that he was convincing me to join a company under a fortune 200 company. You all have a mantra fit people into it, don't convince.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile in September 2011.

Interview

Single interview process, meet with District manager, go over goals and what you can bring to the table. More interested in sales skills then real Management skills. Have to make sure you do it there way, no thinking outside the box

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Standard interview questions. Need to have somewhat of a tech background, but not much   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, you are paid on a set scale for the size store you will manage.