Spring Mobile Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Spring Mobile

1 Interview Review

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrick, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spring Mobile (Merrick, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call to confirm the basics of my application ( availability FT/PT etc.) then set up an interview date which was a few days later. the interview date just so happened to be in the middle of nor easter stella so the weather was pretty bad right before and the day of the interview so they called me to let me know as of right then the interview was still on and they would call me the day of at 10 am ( interview was as 12) to confirm the status for that day depending on the weather. so the day came the weather was pretty bad but I was able to make it out there anyway. I went out there and arrived a few minuites late but I called ahead to warm them I was running a few minuites behind. the interview itself started out by reviewing my resume then went on to pretty standard questions. I was asked to step outside the office for a moment the interviewer discussed something over the phone with someone else and asked if I would like to proceed and go ahead with what would normally be the second interview right then and there. I agreed, they offered me the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions