Spring Venture Group Inside Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Inside Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Venture Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in February 2019.

Interview

After applying, immediately requested a HireVue interview. Didn't hear back until a week later. Typically it would be an on-site interview if they moved forward with the process, but I was notified that the position was already filled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Venture Group

Inside Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview

Applied online, emailed back and forth with an employee with SVG, filled out an assessment, went in for a job interview/shadowing. The online assessment was a bit like a timed IQ test- some vocabulary questions and logic questions.

Once I got there, the guy who conducted the interview had a style that was a bit off the cuff- cussed a few times and had to leave the room to retrieve a list of interview questions he forgot. None of the questions really shocked me or seemed to deviate too far from the norm. I actually thought the interview went well and the vibe I got exiting the interview was that he thought I was a good candidate.

The job shadowing seemed super unnecessary, considering I ultimately wasn't called for a second interview. I was given little instruction other than to sit with an employee for "15, 20, or 30 minutes or whatever works for you."

After that I checked out with the receptionist and was told they would follow-up. Received an email about 45 minutes later saying they "went with another candidate." It was a brief and streamlined process, but the job shadowing seemed like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What is you greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

Did two interviews and a shadow all in one day. one interview with my now manager and one with the VP of sales. also did two online personality test before the interview was offered. During the online application.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

The whole process was very smooth and went very quickly. I applied, accepted an offer, and began the onboarding process in less than 4 weeks.
    My first interview was a phone interview. The person who I spoke to was very friendly and easy to talk to. She definitely put me at ease and set the tone for the whole experience. At the end of a 15-20 minute call, I was invited to come to the office and interview with a sales manager.
    The sales manager was also very friendly and easy to speak to. It was basically just an ordinary conversation with a few typical interview questions mixed in. Very comfortable. About 3 days later I was contacted again and invited back to meet with the sales director.
    The sales director was great and the interview was intense but not too difficult. After that interview I took an assessment test. The test was actually fun! There were vocabulary questions as well as logic problems, spacial awareness problems, and culture/personality survey. The final step in the interview process was a short job shadow with a sales rep. He was very welcoming and did a great job of explaining the day to day life at Spring Venture Group.
    Just 2 days later I got a call and accepted a job offer!! They do an excellent job of keeping in touch throughout the entire process. They know it's stressful, so they don't make you sweat it out.
    Everyone I've interacted with has been very easy-going​ and seems to truly enjoy their job. It's nice to see such an organized company full of vibrant people.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. First, I had a phone screening with a Laura in HR, who was extremely nice and helpful. Then, I went in for 2 in person interviews that were 1 on 1. First was with Lauren, and second was with Matt. Both were very good interviewers, and although some questions were difficult the overall process was very smooth. Can't wait to get started!

Interview Questions

• Define sales without the using goods or services.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It was a three part interview process. First was a phone interview, this was more of a get to know you and you get to know the job kind of thing- I got offered a second interview at the end of this call. Second was an in house interview with a Sales Manager. Third was an in house interview with a Sales Director! After my third interview I was given the opportunity to shadow an inside sales advisor and learn more about what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• If I were your sales coach, what would you say is the best way to coach you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Both interviews were one-on-one with a sales manager. They weren't much different from each other as far as questions go, but after the second interview you shadow a Sales Coach for about an hour or so. (You are aware of this before going into the second interview)

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty open ended... "How do you define success?" "What do you think makes a good leader?" etc. Luckily they weren't the dreaded "name a time when" type of questions. The question that stumped me the most was "What's a common misconception about you?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Interview

There are two interviews. First is with a manager and is your typical interview. The second interview is with either the CEO or the Sales Director where it gets a little more personal as far as why you would be a good fit for the role. Then they will have you shadow an agent for about an hour and call it good.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple but stressful. A lot of questions regarding how much drive you have, also about your character and personality and how you would react to certain things.

Interview Questions

• Do you think your coachable? If so describe what coachable means to you.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview

The most challenging interview I've had to date which is awesome because I love a challenge. Great experience. Way out of the box as far as intervoews go. Its cool that the COO cares enough to do his own interviewing, which shows he cares about who is representing the company brand. Excited to start work!