Spring Venture Group Inside Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Inside Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Venture Group

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2019.

Interview

There is a pre-screen video interview with set questions you need to answer. Then will come a phone or video interview (if out of state) and then SVG decision. You will then be emailed a step by step list of things needed to be completed prior to your start date.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 characteristics of a successful sales agent in your opinion? And why do you feel that these 3 will lead to being a successful sales agent?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Venture Group

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. SVG reached out to me within a couple of days, and scheduled a phone interview with me. It was very laid back - I would imagine they are mostly looking for basic qualities of a good worker who is driven. I also completed a couple of online personality inventories. Next, I had my first interview with a sales manager. It mostly reflected on my resume and my education - which is a sharp contrast to sales. A few days after my first interview, they scheduled my second. My second interview was with the COO and was very interesting! He asked good questions, although they were difficult and I stumbled over a couple, especially the joke. Oh god, I was silent for an eternity. Fortunately, they forgave me this enormous faux pas and I was offered a position the next business day they returned from their holiday break (I interviewed the day before they were due to leave).

Interview Questions