Spring Venture Group Inside Sales Agent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 101 interviews

Applied online33%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

1st interview is a virtual AI and it's pretty cool. The 2nd Interview is with a manager and it's virtual. the Interviewer is very knowledgeable as to the company Sales operations, the determined questions and an a very personable "tell me a little about yourself". Overall the interview process is as professional as one can ask and very relaxed!

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to commit to 45 hours+ in the floor?
    1 Answer

Spring Venture Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2019

Interview

There is a pre-screen video interview with set questions you need to answer. Then will come a phone or video interview (if out of state) and then SVG decision. You will then be emailed a step by step list of things needed to be completed prior to your start date.

Interview Questions
  • What are the 3 characteristics of a successful sales agent in your opinion? And why do you feel that these 3 will lead to being a successful sales agent?

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied online. SVG reached out to me within a couple of days, and scheduled a phone interview with me. It was very laid back - I would imagine they are mostly looking for basic qualities of a good worker who is driven. I also completed a couple of online personality inventories. Next, I had my first interview with a sales manager. It mostly reflected on my resume and my education - which is a sharp contrast to sales. A few days after my first interview, they scheduled my second. My second interview was with the COO and was very interesting! He asked good questions, although they were difficult and I stumbled over a couple, especially the joke. Oh god, I was silent for an eternity. Fortunately, they forgave me this enormous faux pas and I was offered a position the next business day they returned from their holiday break (I interviewed the day before they were due to leave).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed