Spring Venture Group Quality Control Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Quality Control Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Venture Group

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I was asked to take a personality test then a quick 20 minute interview. The interviewer was pleasant and explained the position well. I was asked only 2-3 questions, but didn't feel like it was enough show my true skill set. About a week after the interview, I was told (via email) that I was not selected. I was not surprised considering the short interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time something bad happened and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Venture Group

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

The overall interview process was great. I applied for the position and was contacted the following day to set up an interview. The HR lady that set me up was extremely nice and helpful, she even gave me directions to the office! I interviewed with 2 people. They were both very pleasant and made the whole process less intimidating. After the interview, the communication was fantastic and they even gave me an idea on how long it would take to get a response. I couldn't have asked for a better interview experience! A+

Interview Questions

• Would you explain a little bit about your background and why you think you'll make a good fit for the quality control position?   Answer Question