Spring Venture Group Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Venture Group

3.2

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview

Had a brief Video Interview, then an in person interview at the job site. I was granted parking information and had the interview. Then I accepted the job. The interviewer was a sales manager!

Interview Questions

• What are your core values? Are you comfortable in a sales environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Venture Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Was then contacted by Kelsey to complete two online assessments which were vocabulary and logic based questions. Was then contacted to come in for an interview and to shadow an employee. Interview with Matt was laid back and I felt went pretty well. I then shadowed with a current Sales Advisor for about an hour where I picked his brain more about how he likes the job and the company. Everything seemed to go really well. About two business days later I was contacted by Kelsey via phone to thank me for coming in and let me know that they are going to go with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you got here? What makes a successful manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Started with a phone interview which was simple and straight forward. 2nd interview was easy and asked great questions then did some computer testing. Third Interview was very difficult and asked some irrelevant questions to throw you off and the interviewee will seem uninterested the entire time. They will say they will get back to you the following week but unfortunately they don’t. If you have a lot of time to waste doing interviews then not get the job then go for it.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

There is a two step interview process, three steps if you include the initial phone screen. You first talk to a representative from HR who is trying to see if you would be a good fit for the job and if they think you would be ready for an in person interview. They ask questions about you and then let you ask if you have any questions. The first interview is just with a sales manger and last about an hour long depending on how long your answers are and the amount of questions you have for the sales manager. The second in person interview is with a sales director. You interview with the director for about an hour or so as well and then you sit on a side by side with another Sales Advisor to see the day to day routine for about 30 minutes. After the side by side you take an assessment that takes another 30 minutes or so. From there the interview process is done and you wait.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I first received an email from one of their HR representatives and scheduled a phone interview/informational session with her. Following the phone session, I was scheduled for an in-person interview at their offices in Kansas City, MO, with one of the sales managers. I was informed at the end of this interview that the next step was a secondary in-person interview with a different member of management. The second in-person interview was with a different sales manager who asked a different set of questions and then I was allowed to shadow one of their sales agents so that I could get an idea of what I would actually be doing on a daily basis in the position that I interviewed for. I feel like one of the strongest aspects of SVG's interview process is the transparency that the company has when it comes to what to expect during the process. Often, when interviewing for a position, the interviewee will be left feeling a little lost in the dark about what the process is going to entail but I did not experience that with SVG's processes.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group in March 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience. I first had a phone interview, very easy to talk to them, they make you feel comfortable. I then had an in person interview, this was like a typical interview. I got called back for a second in person interview, this was a little more abstract. Overall, it was a great experience!

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Three step process(about 3.5 weeks) including a phone screening, then face to face interview with a member of management, and then the final interview with an executive and side by side hour long shadowing opportunity with a sales advisor.

Interview Questions

• What is the most common misconception that people at your previous employer would have of you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Was a fairly quick process. Took about three weeks to have a phone-screening, in-person interview, and a second in-person interview with a tour of the office and quick job shadow. The people there are extremely helpful and nice, and really seemed to enjoy meeting candidates for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

First is a phone interview it lasted about 15-20min, then in-person interview in their offices in KC that lasted about an hour. the next step would be an interview with the the company's COO as well as a job shadow.
    After the second interview, I've been waiting for about a week and still haven't heard anything back from them...

Interview Questions

• What do you think are good qualities in a mentor/supervisor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

I left a first contact voicemail after completing my application and heard back from recruiting within a week for my phone interview. Set up an interview for a day or two later and met with a sales manager. Fairly straight forward interview process including a few characteristic surveys. I was told I would be contacted for a secondary interview with either the CEO or COO. Received that call the next day and was able to schedule the secondary interview for the same week. Met with COO and was a bit more intense. Mainly structured around the main attributes that they are looking for in a strong work candidate as well as someone who blends with their culture.

Interview Questions

• Based on questions that I have asked, what attributes do you think I'm looking for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation but I would highly recommend this company based on the people that I met and the positivity throughout.