Spring Venture Group Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Venture Group

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very informative/helpful. I first had a phone call, followed by an in-person interview with 2 sales managers, and a final round interview with a sales director followed by shadowing a sales agent.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Venture Group

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was challenging and fun. The interviewer took their time to really get to know you and see if you're a good fit for the company and culture. The process consisted of a phone screen then two interviews with hiring managers.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and two in person interviews. The phone interview went really well the head of HR is very sweet and helpful with any questions you might have--very informative. The first and second in person interviews were very detailed and intense. The first is with a head sales manager and lasts about 30 minutes. The second is with either the CFO or CEO and lasts about 40 min to an hour.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you can handle this type of sales position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was very easy and straight forward. Started off with an initial phone screen going over the interest in the position. The first interview was with a Sales Manager, interview is for them to gauge if you would be a good fit for the company. The final interview is with the COO Jeffrey Anderson. Jeffrey is as intense as he is intelligent. Overall great experience.

Negotiation

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview

I was referred by a friend of mine from college who had interned here. I also applied online. I set up an interview through HR, came in to speak with two different people, and was offered a job several days later.

Interview Questions

• I was just out of college, so everything was new and challenging to me. Since I didn't have much work experience, it was hard to draw on any of that.   Answer Question