Spring Venture Group Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Spring Venture Group Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Spring Venture Group

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with VP of Engineering was positive. Good discussion. He provided very clear and useful answers to my questions and wanted to make sure I understood the goals of the organization and what role I would play in that.

In-person interview focused on discussing their current architecture and evaluating how I go about problem solving when I don't have all of the information I need.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like "Why do I want the position?" and "Describe what role you play in your current job." Some lite technical questions like "Explain to me what SOA and microservices are." Some soft-skill questions such as "Describe a situation where you had a conflict in your team that impacted your ability to deliver."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They worked with me on salary. Still technically a startup so keep that in mind when considering compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Spring Venture Group

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spring Venture Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Scheduled phone interview. Scheduled on-site interview. Intern program is fairly new, and they don't quite have it figured out in their structure of it. Was only hiring one intern at the time. Growing company with lots of potential.

Interview Questions