SpringBoard Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SpringBoard Healthcare

2.7

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2019.

Interview

I had an enjoyable interview experience with 2 friendly employees. It felt more like a conversation with friends than a typical interview. I appreciated the fast response time after my interview.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and 3 interview... yes 3 you talk to the recruiter, than you speak with two managers and you meet with CEO . Now he is something else. Honestly for a base of 35000 that’s long process. I don’t care what no one says. What if I told you I set my 2 appointment for the 2nd round because recruiter forgot to because he went on vacation and I still after all this didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions

• CEO: Do you lie ? Everyone lies so tell me what you lie about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare.

Interview

The President/CEO never smiled and he seemed annoyed. It was the oddest thing I've ever seen. It was a very chilly reception. Others in the company were warm and welcoming and easy to talk with. They emphasized "great culture fit".

Interview Questions

• CEO asks: "Everyone lies. What lie will you tell me?"   1 Answer

Jan 15, 2018 – SpringBoard

We appreciate you considering SpringBoard for your next career move. We don't like to work with dishonest people, however we realize everyone tells white lies. In fact, it's a very common interview... More

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

CEO and COO were not warm and welcoming by any means. CEO was very smug. I declined this position, I could not see myself working in such a hostile, unfriendly environment. Met with Account Managers and they all seemed so unhappy and it seems they expect whoever is coming in to fight their battles for them. Which to me, shows no one is being heard or listened to. The amount of turnover they mentioned to me was unbelievable.

Interview Questions

• CEO asks what you would lie to him about, since everyone lies.   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2018 – SpringBoard

Thank you for taking the time to fly out and visit us from Nebraska. It was very informative to spend the time together and to visit with us. There seems to be some inaccurate facts in the statements... More

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with phone interview then moved to an interview with the CEO and COO. Last interview was with 3 Account Managers. Great interview process as I was very surprised I was given the chance to speak with front line employees. Everyone at every step had excellent questions and was eager to answer any questions I had as well. This gave us both the opportunity to decide if this was a good fit for both sides. I really appreciated this type of insight which is rarely awarded in other interviews. Another impressive part of the interview process was that is was never rushed. Interviews lasted between 2-4 hours and gave everyone plenty of time to ask questions, get to know each other and what i liked best was that no one can 'fake' who they are for that long. I walked out of there knowing exactly what the company was and who I would potentially be working for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

What a horrible process with horrible, disinterested people who would rather be anywhere else but listening about you. Their "managers" are an entitled former retail employee who lacks interpersonal skills and a young, fast talking hipster who used to sell cars or something. They believe they are using an informative group-style interview but the entire team was strangely disturbing with undercurrents of animosity and insecurity. There was no teamwork between these people. The CEO is a strange bird who stares while formulating his next question, and heaven forbid if you insert your own thought into that process before he is finished formulating. No interpersonal skills whatsoever. The environment is strange and heavy when you walk in the door. No one interacts with one another. The turnover here is unbelievable and very true (I knew a former employee). Your sparkling personality will not do any good here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

May 13, 2019 – COO & GC

At SpringBoard we listen, so we learn. We appreciate your feedback related to your interview process and will re-look at the group interview process. We hope that had you joined our team, you would... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare.

Interview

Phone Interview, then met with hiring manager and CEO. Nice location and office space. Got the vibe that the CEO leads with fear and the very unexperienced management team.

Interview Questions

• Standard why do you want to work here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was very professional and informative. First met with the hiring manager and the they had me come back a few days later and meet with the CEO. Overall a smooth process, though it was a little far away. The hiring manager was awesome and personable. The CEO was a little intimidating, but he turned out to be a great guy.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Met with the Sales Manager and then with the CEO, Gavin Hays. Questions are tough but interviews should be tough. After working here for a few years I've come to realize how important it is to a small office to only hire the best.

Interview Questions

• What would you lie to me about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2019.

Interview

Came in to meet with the internal recruiter, Sean, first. Then I met with the Sales Manager, Kat. They were both warm, took the time to get to know me and were interested in not only my experience as a recruiter, but also with previous agencies. They made it clear that they wanted to change my less than stellar perception of the industry, and they seemed to value collaboration, training and a positive team atmosphere. I then came back and met with them again, but also the CEO, Gavin Hays. He was tougher, but still seemed approachable and honest. I really enjoyed meeting each of them, and seeing the different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Everyone lies. There is no wrong answer, but trust is key, so if I hire you, what would you lie to me about?   Answer Question