SpringBoard Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SpringBoard Healthcare

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Met with the Sales Manager and then with the CEO, Gavin Hays. Questions are tough but interviews should be tough. After working here for a few years I've come to realize how important it is to a small office to only hire the best.

Interview Questions

• What would you lie to me about?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was very professional and informative. First met with the hiring manager and the they had me come back a few days later and meet with the CEO. Overall a smooth process, though it was a little far away. The hiring manager was awesome and personable. The CEO was a little intimidating, but he turned out to be a great guy.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare in September 2015.

Interview

The recruitment team is literally confused of what they want to do with the candidate. It was the first time I had 10 rounds of interview that too in a startup. They are really not sure of what they exactly want.
    1st I had three telephonic rounds. 1 form to be filled. Then even after 3 telephonic rounds they could not decide themselves if they wanted to hire or not. Then they called for a face to face round and I was told that there will be just 3 rounds. N I had 7 more. It was really boring to sit by morning 9:30 till 4pm continuously giving interviews. And everybody asking the same questions. And even after 10 rounds of the interview they could not decide on hiring me. I don't think it was my fault. Coz if it was then they wouldn't have even called me for a personal interview.

Recruiting/Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare in November 2012.

Interview

I was called and did a preliminary interview. I was then instructed to come in and interviewed for 1.5 hours and was scheduled the same day for a second interview with the CEO which also took about as long. They asked me to come in and sit in for a little over an hour to make sure it was a right fit. It seemed like I had gotten the position and had great rapport with the staff but then I got the run around (was asked to follow up several times) and then never heard back.

Interview Questions

• It was not a difficult interview. The staff was very friendly and straight forward. Typical questions for that type of a company.   Answer Question