SpringBoard Healthcare Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpringBoard Healthcare Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SpringBoard Healthcare

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2019.

Interview

Came in to meet with the internal recruiter, Sean, first. Then I met with the Sales Manager, Kat. They were both warm, took the time to get to know me and were interested in not only my experience as a recruiter, but also with previous agencies. They made it clear that they wanted to change my less than stellar perception of the industry, and they seemed to value collaboration, training and a positive team atmosphere. I then came back and met with them again, but also the CEO, Gavin Hays. He was tougher, but still seemed approachable and honest. I really enjoyed meeting each of them, and seeing the different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Everyone lies. There is no wrong answer, but trust is key, so if I hire you, what would you lie to me about?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SpringBoard Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. Met with the Sales Manager and then with the CEO, Gavin Hays. Questions are tough but interviews should be tough. After working here for a few years I've come to realize how important it is to a small office to only hire the best.

Interview Questions

• What would you lie to me about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was very professional and informative. First met with the hiring manager and the they had me come back a few days later and meet with the CEO. Overall a smooth process, though it was a little far away. The hiring manager was awesome and personable. The CEO was a little intimidating, but he turned out to be a great guy.