SpringBoard Healthcare Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SpringBoard Healthcare Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at SpringBoard Healthcare

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

What a horrible process with horrible, disinterested people who would rather be anywhere else but listening about you. Their "managers" are an entitled former retail employee who lacks interpersonal skills and a young, fast talking hipster who used to sell cars or something. They believe they are using an informative group-style interview but the entire team was strangely disturbing with undercurrents of animosity and insecurity. There was no teamwork between these people. The CEO is a strange bird who stares while formulating his next question, and heaven forbid if you insert your own thought into that process before he is finished formulating. No interpersonal skills whatsoever. The environment is strange and heavy when you walk in the door. No one interacts with one another. The turnover here is unbelievable and very true (I knew a former employee). Your sparkling personality will not do any good here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

SpringBoard Healthcare Response

May 13, 2019 – COO & GC

At SpringBoard we listen, so we learn. We appreciate your feedback related to your interview process and will re-look at the group interview process. We hope that had you joined our team, you would have a very different perception of our culture. We are engaged, driven, and committed to our community. We just finished a corporate food drive where our team brought in more than five thousand meals for food banks; that’s an average of about 100 meals per employee! This week we are paying our employees while they take a half day off to volunteer at the food bank as well. We are proud of our culture and value sparkling personalities! Again, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

Other Interview Reviews for SpringBoard Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with phone interview then moved to an interview with the CEO and COO. Last interview was with 3 Account Managers. Great interview process as I was very surprised I was given the chance to speak with front line employees. Everyone at every step had excellent questions and was eager to answer any questions I had as well. This gave us both the opportunity to decide if this was a good fit for both sides. I really appreciated this type of insight which is rarely awarded in other interviews. Another impressive part of the interview process was that is was never rushed. Interviews lasted between 2-4 hours and gave everyone plenty of time to ask questions, get to know each other and what i liked best was that no one can 'fake' who they are for that long. I walked out of there knowing exactly what the company was and who I would potentially be working for.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SpringBoard Healthcare.

Interview

Phone Interview, then met with hiring manager and CEO. Nice location and office space. Got the vibe that the CEO leads with fear and the very unexperienced management team.

Interview Questions

• Standard why do you want to work here?   2 Answers