Springbox Digital Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Springbox (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied for the Digital Strategist position via LinkedIn and quickly received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone call. The initial call went well and I felt optimistic. I was scheduled for another call with a hiring manager that also was a success in my mind. SB then wanted me to come in to present my findings on how they could grow their own business and insights for how they could improve their website to generate new leads. First of all, this was a weird "assessment." The company doesn't really have a developed strategy for marketing itself - which is a bit ironic since it is a digital marketing agency.

Still, I later emailed an HR manager after I presented just to follow up on the hiring process. I got the sense they had interviewed a lot of people for this position. I never heard back despite being told that they "would be in touch."

Look, I get it, hiring is a process. But it would have been nice to receive either a "yes" or "no" if I would be moving forward after the third interview. Just a general courtesy these days, right?

Anyway, looks like the person that I would be reporting to just left the company, so maybe it is a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions

Springbox Response

Sep 15, 2016 – Manager People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. During our recruiting and interview process, we aim to provide candidates with a great experience and are disappointed to hear that you had a different interaction. On... More