Springleaf Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Springleaf Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

Filled out application in branch office. Phone interview in next couple days. Invited to a personal interview with district manager; followed by an interview with branch manager the following day. Offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario in a previous job where you had to overcome an obstical to attain a goal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a lowball offer; you can negotiate I hear but use your experience as leverage.

Other Interview Reviews for Springleaf Finance

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in October 2011.

Interview

If they like your resume you will get a call very quickly, then you will have 1 or 2 interviews with standard questions

Negotiation

I asked for more & they gave it to me. However, I came to them with a lot of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Van Nuys, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was with branch manager then followed up with an interview from the district manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview was straight forward and predictable. No unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Salary