Springleaf Finance Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Springleaf Finance Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Denton, TX).

Interview

First there was a phone screening that took about 5 minutes to schedule a 1 on 1 interview at the designated branch location. For the 1 on 1 interview it was mostly STAR questions. for the most part the interviewer was really closed off. over all the interview only lasted something around 20 minutes.

Personal Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, mostly are behavior questions. My interviewer was literally read off from a piece of paper, and most questions related to your personal work experiences. Study for standard interview questions, you should good to go. The overall experience was good, enjoyed the time there.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Irving, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was quick. It only took two weeks to hear back from the hiring manager to offer you the position. The background process took some time but they did get a hold of you if they need any additional information in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not give me an opportunity to discuss any pay negotiation. They paid the base pay.

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was standard in some ways and a joke in others. First of all, I was contacted by a recruiter that was from out of state. He was the first to interview me. His outfit for the day was a clown shirt and pajama pants, with tobacco in his mouth. Another 3 interview in the same day and I was told the position was mine if I wanted it.

Interview Questions

• Random questions that I do not remember. All standard interview stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a