Springleaf Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.7

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Lakeland, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Received an email requesting an online interview. If you pass the hour online interview you receive an email requesting you schedule an interview with the branch manager. If you pass that interview, which I did, you meet with the area manager. After the three interviews you receive either a job offer or an email saying you didn't get the job.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

Had 3 interviews. One phone, one with manager of branch I applied to but in another office 45 minutes away, then a third interview with district manager another 45 minutes away. Was called the next day by DM and was told they'd call me the following day. The following day, I get an email saying we regret to inform you blah blah. Next day, the same job position at the same branch is reposted online! Ridiculous.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

Phone interview, basic questions. Lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter was very nice and answered all my questions. Base pay plus commission. Great hours. Very excited to work for this company

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

S.T.A.R. Interview Questions - Behavioral Questions. Relaxed atmosphere. Follow-up was expected but as of yet I have not heard back from manager. Questions included: Describe a customer service experience. Tell me about your last job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience. Tell me about your last job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Modesto, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer phoned as scheduled throught the online appointment booking system . The interviewer asked a few questions, and basicly descriibed the job position. Next i was asked a couple of situational questions reqarding sales, both expectations and examples of competitive sales environments. We then discussed my resume and was asked if i had ever been termi ated to which i answered no. I was told the answers were recorded, would i submit to a credit and background check as co dition of employment and let known that she would forward my answers resume and availability for a face to face i terview should the branch manager wish to move forward. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• Have i worked for them before   1 Answer

Underwriter I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Tempe, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Had an initial 20 minute phone interview with the recruiter. He called me back an hour later to set up an in person interview for the next day. I spent an hour in the interview with the hiring manager and had an offer the next day!

The interview was also a breeze, very generic interview questions. They really want to make sure that you are going to fit into the Springleaf culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Evansville, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

The job description was not very detailed and I did not realize I didn't have the experience Springleaf wanted. But the interviewer was patient and helpful, he even emailed me so job hunting resources. I appreciated the time he spent with me even though I wasn't going to be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Brunswick, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

General questions about work situations and how you handle them, An average of about 15 questions. How do you get along with fellow associates?, How do you handle associates who do not do his or her job? What makes you a good fit for this company?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Denton, TX).

Interview

First there was a phone screening that took about 5 minutes to schedule a 1 on 1 interview at the designated branch location. For the 1 on 1 interview it was mostly STAR questions. for the most part the interviewer was really closed off. over all the interview only lasted something around 20 minutes.

Personal Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Manteca, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

1st interview on phone with recruiter. Then you wait a week to be called to schedule a face to face interview with District Manager. Had to drive over an hour to his location to interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when a customer was upset and you fixed the problem, and how was the outcome?   Answer Question