Springleaf Finance Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Springleaf Finance Branch Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Financial Representative (Branch Manager Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Memphis, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

I Applied online the next day I received a call from the Branch Mgr. in Southhaven MS, asking if I could come in for an interview the following day. I went and had an interview with her about 45minutes we went over my resume and it was more conversational very laid back and she was really nice, at the end she asked if I could come back in the next day to meet with her district mgr I said yes. I met with this guy and he went over my resume asked a lot about my sales experiences and told me background of the company history and then he went on a rant for 2hours about him and relocating with the company and about his wife hating her job and their children. He talked about all the endless opportunity with Springleaf and how much he loves coming to work to get away from his wife etc. Afterwards he said I would hear something in a couple days via a phone call from the recruiting staff. I never heard back. Wasted way to much of my time.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable going out a couple times a week to get business from the local community and establish relationships with the banks and surrounding businesses?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process. They require background/criminal/drug testing. I had to meet with the District manager 2x and had to commute to where he was located. I was asked basic questions " why do you want the job? how are you qualified? They asked how would i handle several different situations.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staunton, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Staunton, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. Met the DBM at my campus career fair. Went to the office a few weeks later and had more of a conversation than an interview. They want to see if you can manage people, and also if you would be able to be a successful Personal Loan Specialist. Everyone starts out as a PLS and then can be promoted to Manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Longmont, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was actually really easy. First you meet with the branch manager. Then, if they like you, you meet with the district manager and they are usually very quick at hiring. You apply online, then the branch manager (or the branch manager of another office) will call you. If you seem like a fit, you do the in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, nothing too out of the box. When I was interviewed, they asked me to sell a pen to them. It's a sales job but it isn't your typical commission type sales.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Questions from a sheet, and personal questions

Negotiation

Let them know what I expect and vise versa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Beckley, WV) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They just wanted to see how much you knew about the company, and what your background is in sales. They also ask how you deal with a lot of common situations that apply to the job.

Interview Questions

After the training period you have to move to another branch, that was going to be far away from where I lived at the time.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Within a day an HR rep had emailed me to call them to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasts approx 30 minutes. Easy, reasonable questions. At the conclusion of our conversation I was told someone would be contacting me within a week- and if not, to contact them.

A day later I was called to set up a 1:1 Interview with the Branch Manager. Interview lasted over an hour. BM simply scrolls through pages of interview questions-- mostly situational- pretty standard. Very similar questions- a little too repetetive. Considering it was the BM interviewing me I thought it was slightly unprofessional, and a poorly conducted interview. (Hardly looked me in the eye, and was not very engaging)

Culture: There were 4 people in the office including the BM and the secretary. Seemed laid back, but not a very pleasant atmosphere. Two other employees were calling on past due accounts-- collections seems to be a large part of this job. Based on my limited observations of the two employees (finance reps) they were good, assertive salemen- type A personality.

Rec'd rejection email the following day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in January 2011.

Interview

The first interview went very well. The questions were very straightforward. I was interviewed by the new branch manager and he made the situation comfortable. It was really like having a conversation aobut your skills and education.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in August 2010.

Interview

applied online, recieved an e-mail to call for a phone interview, recieved another e-mail to have another phone interview

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in December 2009.

Interview

Submitted an app online. I received a call back from HR specialist- scheduled a phone interview- approx 30 min. Then scheduled another phone interview approx 1 hour. After this there is a face to face with the Branch Manager then an interview with the District manager. Must have a clear credit report. All things must be paid. I had a fraudulent charge on my credit report that I was not aware of. Do to this they rescinded their offer. I challenged and sent a letter stating that this was not my account. I was cleared but by this time position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Same behavioral questions asked in phone interview and face to face- read verbatim   Answer Question