Springleaf Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Underwriter I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Tempe, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Had an initial 20 minute phone interview with the recruiter. He called me back an hour later to set up an in person interview for the next day. I spent an hour in the interview with the hiring manager and had an offer the next day!

The interview was also a breeze, very generic interview questions. They really want to make sure that you are going to fit into the Springleaf culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face with store manager, then face to face with district manager. Took about 3 weeks total. Credit and background check. Nothing out of the ordinary with questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base salary is $33000 plus incentives and yearly performance raises.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Evansville, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

The job description was not very detailed and I did not realize I didn't have the experience Springleaf wanted. But the interviewer was patient and helpful, he even emailed me so job hunting resources. I appreciated the time he spent with me even though I wasn't going to be hired.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Brunswick, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

General questions about work situations and how you handle them, An average of about 15 questions. How do you get along with fellow associates?, How do you handle associates who do not do his or her job? What makes you a good fit for this company?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Denton, TX).

Interview

First there was a phone screening that took about 5 minutes to schedule a 1 on 1 interview at the designated branch location. For the 1 on 1 interview it was mostly STAR questions. for the most part the interviewer was really closed off. over all the interview only lasted something around 20 minutes.

Personal Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Manteca, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

1st interview on phone with recruiter. Then you wait a week to be called to schedule a face to face interview with District Manager. Had to drive over an hour to his location to interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when a customer was upset and you fixed the problem, and how was the outcome?   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

Phone interview then Onsite Interview with two layers of management. Nice experience, no curve balls or panel interviews. Managers responded well & responded in the amount of time they said they would.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Springleaf? What would you see yourself doing in a few years?   Answer Question

Consumer Lending Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Spartanburg, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, they called a few hrs later and scheduled an interview the next day.
    Instead of me selling myself to them they were selling themselves to me, why I should work there. Although I didn't get the job, they wanted me to work for them. Never called me back though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in January 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the recruiter, then an in person interview with the branch manager, and a final interview with the district manager. The branch manager told me at the interview that she wanted me to interview with the district manager and went ahead and set it up right then. They are very inquisitive about your willingness to move up. They want to hire people who want to be branch managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

It was one of the best interview I've every had. Questions very unconventional as well as creative. It was a pleasure. And I will be using some of those interviewing techniques it the future!

Interview Questions

• If you worked for Springleaf and you woke up and won 300 million dollars would you still work for Springleaf? ?   1 Answer