Sprint Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Got a call 3 weeks later for the hiring Director, had a brief phone conversation to indentify eligibility for the next step. Scheduled a 1st interview two days later. We had a good conversation on the first interview. I was told the interview process moves very fast and surely it did. I got a call from the director that evening for the 2nd interview with the Director of solutions engineer, had a 20 min interview. And then lastly the 3rd short interview scheduled a week later with the VP. Asked for a background check right after the 3rd interview and then an offer. It was a fluid process, enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview initially. Interviewed in person with the Sales Manager and three of his existing reps. Got good reviews and was sent a template to present during a panel presentation. Presented in front of a few managers and director. Long process but the managers made me feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Awesome! Hiring manager was great. I had connections to Sprint and we knew the same people! It made the interview easier for me. Sorry. For me it was a good experience. After that it was all down hill. The Burlington, Ma head quarters has since closed.

Interview Questions

• What are you worst qualities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

5 Interviews with phone screening interview first, interview over the phone with manager, face to face with manager and a panel interview and final interview with director. Process took several weeks before offer was made for employment.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

multiple face to face interviews, final interview had to creat a power point presentation with a 90 day business plan of success and a few slides about sprint and who they are to see the presenting skills. had to present in front of 9-12 people, completely unknowingly going into the presentation, thought it was one on one.

Interview Questions

• where is sprint going in the future, near future and how will you assist in getting there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

able to negotiate slightly . ask for exsisting book of business or some established accounts that are generating revenue

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, Director interview and role play scenario. All interviews were located in the same place and fairly relaxed environment. The role play scenario was done in front of 3 people and evaluated afterward.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a company to review and create a pitch for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Tampa, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

The process was good and quick and was professional. phone interview then had 2 face to face interviews with directors and managers.................then received a call the same week and an offer letter within 2 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Multiple Interviews, both phone & In-person, lengthy process. They pulled my credit, criminal history and spoke to two of my three references. Once interview process was completed, the hiring process was very quick, with an offer letter in two days and a beginning date on my first date available.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about phone systems I was unaware of and did not know I would be involved in selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations, minus a brief conversation about the salary range

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Timonium, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Sprint is very disorganized. Hiring managers do not have much authority. I was hired initially, then a director decided he did not want me in that particular division.. after 5 additional interviews with other departments I was hired again.

Negotiation

not much . salary was pretty set.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sprint (Louisville, KY) in July 2009.

Interview

be prepared to work through a sales senario

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel there were any difficult or unexpected questions but I was given a sales senario and asked to present a sales pitch to a cusotmer   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable