Sprint Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard. Recruiter followed by manager. The process took 3 weeks. The people were nice. Overall it just seems like a very disorganized place to work. They stuck to a script and didn't seem like they were listening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. Explain prior experience. Strengths/ Weakness.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Didn't like the manager from the get go. Very cold, not warm at all. She didn't look me in the eye and had her poker face on. Turns out that is what she was really like all the time.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Three step process involving interview with two different Directors, a local manager, team member and support staff, total of 4 interviews total, phone, in person and panel interviews. The process overall was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a 30-60-90 day sales plan   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Took over 3 months to actually begin working, they didn't let us know that the training class was starting until 3 days before

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, with them its take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

the questions were fairly relaxed. I have had other interviews that were more strenuous with a lot of "gotcha questions."

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you were dealing with an irate customer what was the outcome   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

2 phone calls interview follow by an assessment test and one more final interview at the corporate office, where they ask you random questions on business structure and future goals.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview

Outcome of two interviews is still pending. Intial phone interview with hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with hiring manager and another manager who works with him and has his own team doing a very similar job. Second interview was with the hiring manager's boss face to face. Still waiting to hear if I'll get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were in regard to explaining my past experience.   1 Answer