Sprint Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, then got call a couple week later to schedule an interview, come in the few days later. Come in 5 minutes early. Bring my resume with me. The interviewer is very friendly and professional. He asked me about situations questions and why I want to work for the company, have I work in commissions work environment before, and my availability. It more like conservation than the interview. Still waiting his call

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard. Recruiter followed by manager. The process took 3 weeks. The people were nice. Overall it just seems like a very disorganized place to work. They stuck to a script and didn't seem like they were listening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself. Explain prior experience. Strengths/ Weakness.   Answer Question

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and completed standard test. Received a call from hiring manager to set up interview. Had interview and it was not anything special. It was like pulling teeth trying to get information about the position. The manager was more interested in talking about his own experiences. I followed up via text and an email several days later. NO RESPONSE. No wonder Sprint is dead last against the competition-their communication is non existent. If it's good, bad or indifferent, at least have the decency to let a candidate know the status. So disrespectful to leave a person hanging.

Project/Program Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with an area manager, went well, glad I was given this opportunity. I've worked in wireless for a number of years as a vendor, very excited to be able to make a change and work directly with a carrier. Very happy that I have come on board with Sprint. The positive culture is very refreshing and I'm inspired by the direction our CEO is looking to take us!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

there wasn't one. they just hired within with no interviews. they already new who they wanted to hire before they posted the job. no one was ever given opportunities

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

I want to warn people about Sprint Nextel's online skills test. Namely be VERY careful you take the test on a good computer with a fast connection and ONLY with Internet Explorer! When I took it, about 10 questions did not appear on screen, and when I went back to review skipped questions, only about 3 of the 10 came up the second time. So 7 questions unanswered. This may or may not be why I failed, but BE CAREFUL. You will have no recourse if this happens to you!

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

You have to take an assessment, and you pass that, you are asked to come in for an interview with standard interview questions. If you prepare, it shouldn't be very difficult.