Sprint Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

A phone call initially and then they bring you in for an on-campus interview. It was my first time having a video conference interview as the manager whom I would be working with was at another headquarters but it was fine once I got use to it.

Interview Questions

• They were more behavioral questions than I had expected. I figured there would be some technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Irving, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Current Interview standards, panel based, discussed experience history, asked to explain situation action and result. Asked to explain several short term long term goals. Reviewed current position and possible scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and to the point; it consisted of two phone interviews and one in-person. The questions were standard and to the point focusing on problem-solving events you encountered in your previous experiences. Most everyone I encountered had a technical background, so answering the questions with their perspective in mind was helpful.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest challenge you faced and how did you overcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Norcross, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with the hiring manager. It was basic questions and was offered the job within 2 weeks. It was easy and the hiring manager was great.

Interview Questions

• Basic question, what are your goals? Strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in October 2009.

Interview

I never really had a formal interview. I started as a contractor and was hired on pretty quickly. The interview was lax because I knew I already had the job. It's more about who you know that your skill set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - set salary bases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in September 2008.

Interview

I saw the posting online and posted my resume to show interest in the position. Three days later, I got a call from the hiring manager to set up an interview for the very next day. I interviewed for about one hour and 15 minutes. He had several positions open and I qualified for three but I expressed interest mainly in the Business Analyst position. Approximately two days later he made an offer. I called back the next day to get more information. I talked to my current manager about the position and requirements. I called back the next day and declined. He called back two days later to get more information about why I declined.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever received an unfavorable or negative annual performance review?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been hired for a position and the work did not match what you thought you were hired to do?   1 Answer

The type of duties involved were not the way I wanted to direct my career and because of the job requirements, continuing my education would not have been possible.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2008.

Interview

Came to college to recruit, in person interview on campus, then invited us to hq in overland park for interview with 4 different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very good package out of college. Didnt need to negotiate.