Sprint Business Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Business Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Panel interview with three department supervisors after initial screening of all candidates. Panel interview with three department supervisors after initial screening of all candidates. if time allows may be able to sit and watch reps that are currently in the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied on a Saturday night. Got called in for an interview on Monday. Had the interview on Tuesday. Got the acceptance letter the following Monday. The interview was laid back. Interview happened to be my supervisor after training. She spent more time talking about her personal life than checking to see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered me 12.50/Hr .

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Irving, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Three Person Interview sometimes over phone sometimes in person. Maybe more than one. Typically in a room. Basic questions nothing to hard. Just be yourself don't be nervous. Ask questions to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions - Describe a time... Tell me of when..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great (even though I didn't get the position). I was taken into a room for a group interview, consisting of a supervisor and a manager. The asked behavioral questions (use examples from your past to answer current q's). Remember to use the STAR technique!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had excellent customer service.   1 Answer
    • I was thrown for a loop when I was asked a random question at the end of the interview. She just said, "i'm going to read you a story".   1 Answer