Sprint Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint in June 2016.

Interview

Hired that day pending a clean drug test and background check. Then I had to complete some online testing. The interview questions were really generic. The recruiter was extremely nice about every thing.

Interview Questions

• Same basic customer service questions are asked as all the other companies. You then do a typing and listening test online. The typing test only required a min of 20wpm. The listening was just typing and listening to customer phone calls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Quick and easy. Interview with Supervisor and then Manager. Then drug test and background check. A few days later I received a call that I passed all the test and training started on May 21, 2015.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was a fairly easy one. You had a phone screen. Then you pass on to a 1:1 interview. Once that concludes you take a short online computer test. Seemed very similar to their systems and how to navigate them.

Interview Questions

• What was the one time you made a mistake and how did you correct it.   Answer Question

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

The interview was very professional. When contrasted with the company itself, it was downright misleading. I had much higher hopes than reasonable based on the hiring process, leading to a swift and complete letdown once trapped in the machine. Let the applicant beware.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and did assessment. Was contacted for a face interview and at the end of the interview I was offered a position in the training class upon successful completion of backround and drug test. Backround & drug testing took about a week and was then sent my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, but was offered a dollar more from starting pay due to expierence.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in July 2015.

Interview

You get a phone call to set up interview...after you past the first interview, you get call back to set up a drug test and do a back ground test. after you past that...they give you a offer and you start a 10 week training course, and slowly transit into your role.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I did an online application for the position plus the online assessment the same day. The following day I received an email asking for an interview. The interview went very well, even though it was pretty short. I thought maybe I'd done something wrong because it was so short (like 10 minutes or less), but received an email asking for a background check and drug test later that same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It really helps if you've had call center experience, preferably for a wireless company. You definitely need to be a people person, and the company just wants to make sure you're as dedicated to helping customers as they are.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Interview

Make sure to list any possible sales experience that you have. Highlight customer service skills that you have show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

phone interview, test, one on one interview

Negotiation

easy to speak with individual and explained the pay but can make up my difference with the bonus.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Interview

6 to 10 questions using star method.