Sprint Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.2

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was easy and friendly. They are in need of lots of staff in my area. I received a call within a week of application. They have great HR people who made you feel at home and welcome.

Interview Questions

• When have you helped a customer resolve an issue that kept them from taking their business elsewhere?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to schedule an interview in two days, and got the interview today. I was interviewed by a District manager, who was very pleasant to talk to. We went to the back room, and Ask a few questions, nothing hard, explained some more about the company, and was told that in the next days they will call the chosen candidates, since they are hiring a few people at the location I applied at. I am still waiting on the call back since I Just got the interview today .

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You must take a basic computer skills test that includes general customer service questions, typing test and personality test. Then some people get selected to be interviewed that day, some will be told they will get a call. My interview was on the same day After interview I was asked to go to a clinic for a drug test.Takes several hours to take test and interview. Be prepared to wait.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unhappy customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Joseph, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Very brief, laid back, phone interview. The lady on the phone seemed to like her job which made me excited to have my actual one on one interview. Looking forward to my personal interview on Friday!

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in sales before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was a walk-in. In person interview on the spot, and a little computer based testing. Very simple. Nothing too in-depth. Felt very natural. I was actually a bit surprised at how smoothly it went.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work with Customer Care?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Denver, CO).

Interview

Simple and deceiving was told turn over rate was extremely low and the company would not be laying off any more and they would work with you for time off which was all incorrect information

Interview Questions

• How do you handle escalated customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Often a panel interview of 2-4. About 30 minutes is average length. Questions do give you the opportunity to sell yourself in your answers, be sure to do that! Very often there is a first interview, and then if very interested, there would also be a second interview. Both could be with at least two interviewers, don't let that surprise you.

Interview Questions

• Primarily ALL behavioral interview questions... Tell me about a time when.....   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Unorganized to say the least. I've been to several interviews in the area with other cellular companies, prior to and since relocating to the area due to being a military spouse.

Interview Questions

• Do you hold any previous experience in this industry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Not very organized, I received two separate telephone calls to set up a telephone interview with me and then 3 representatives call at different times to give me a date to come in to do a face to face interview, quite conflicting..... The person that interviewed me was very nice and quite apologetic..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions are simple -- normally 5 or 6 total. Normally a panel interview. Bring a copy of your resume as they have not read it prior... remember to shake their hands afterward and say thank you

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and angry customer
      How would you help a peer who is struggling
      Tell me about a time that you solved a customer issue that wasn't cut and dry   1 Answer