Sprint Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, emailed Internet proficiency test, phone call interview with human resources, in-person interview with training supervisor, hired after drug test and background check came back clean and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a conflict at work with a customer and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Often a panel interview of 2-4. About 30 minutes is average length. Questions do give you the opportunity to sell yourself in your answers, be sure to do that! Very often there is a first interview, and then if very interested, there would also be a second interview. Both could be with at least two interviewers, don't let that surprise you.

Interview Questions

• Primarily ALL behavioral interview questions... Tell me about a time when.....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Salem, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (West Salem, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

You take an online test to rate your ability to handle situations that you 'may' experience in a call center environment, once you pass the test, you are scheduled to go in for an interview with a supervisor, they ask you different questions about dealing with difficult customers/situations, you then go in for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If you were faced in a difficult situation where there was no resolve, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to schedule an interview in two days, and got the interview today. I was interviewed by a District manager, who was very pleasant to talk to. We went to the back room, and Ask a few questions, nothing hard, explained some more about the company, and was told that in the next days they will call the chosen candidates, since they are hiring a few people at the location I applied at. I am still waiting on the call back since I Just got the interview today .

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You must take a basic computer skills test that includes general customer service questions, typing test and personality test. Then some people get selected to be interviewed that day, some will be told they will get a call. My interview was on the same day After interview I was asked to go to a clinic for a drug test.Takes several hours to take test and interview. Be prepared to wait.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unhappy customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Joseph, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Very brief, laid back, phone interview. The lady on the phone seemed to like her job which made me excited to have my actual one on one interview. Looking forward to my personal interview on Friday!

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in sales before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was done only as I was residing out of state before taking the job. I believe based on my past experience with wireless and customer service they didn't really want to interview me. I actually had to ask during the first call if they were going to ask me any questions. It really seemed like they were trying to sell me the job. Which at the time I didn't mind.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was a walk-in. In person interview on the spot, and a little computer based testing. Very simple. Nothing too in-depth. Felt very natural. I was actually a bit surprised at how smoothly it went.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work with Customer Care?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions are simple -- normally 5 or 6 total. Normally a panel interview. Bring a copy of your resume as they have not read it prior... remember to shake their hands afterward and say thank you

Interview Questions

• How would you handle and angry customer
      How would you help a peer who is struggling
      Tell me about a time that you solved a customer issue that wasn't cut and dry
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy, straight forward, some questions were behavioral, hobbies, interests, previous work experience, once you move forward you will need to go through a seminar that trains you to sell products to customers.