Sprint Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.2

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview, pretty laid back, almost everyone in my group got in.
You get in and there is a bowl with random questions, each candidate pick 2, each question has a number behind it, and everyone seats in a round table and he just ask away the number. So you have to be comfortable answering question around a small crowd

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, took a few weeks to get emailed to schedule an interview. Phone interview lasted 20 mins, the usual questions asked. Was asked for an in person interview a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was easy and friendly. They are in need of lots of staff in my area. I received a call within a week of application. They have great HR people who made you feel at home and welcome.

Interview Questions

• When have you helped a customer resolve an issue that kept them from taking their business elsewhere?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprint (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application, emailed Internet proficiency test, phone call interview with human resources, in-person interview with training supervisor, hired after drug test and background check came back clean and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a conflict at work with a customer and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Often a panel interview of 2-4. About 30 minutes is average length. Questions do give you the opportunity to sell yourself in your answers, be sure to do that! Very often there is a first interview, and then if very interested, there would also be a second interview. Both could be with at least two interviewers, don't let that surprise you.

Interview Questions

• Primarily ALL behavioral interview questions... Tell me about a time when.....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Salem, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (West Salem, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

You take an online test to rate your ability to handle situations that you 'may' experience in a call center environment, once you pass the test, you are scheduled to go in for an interview with a supervisor, they ask you different questions about dealing with difficult customers/situations, you then go in for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• If you were faced in a difficult situation where there was no resolve, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call to schedule an interview in two days, and got the interview today. I was interviewed by a District manager, who was very pleasant to talk to. We went to the back room, and Ask a few questions, nothing hard, explained some more about the company, and was told that in the next days they will call the chosen candidates, since they are hiring a few people at the location I applied at. I am still waiting on the call back since I Just got the interview today .

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You must take a basic computer skills test that includes general customer service questions, typing test and personality test. Then some people get selected to be interviewed that day, some will be told they will get a call. My interview was on the same day After interview I was asked to go to a clinic for a drug test.Takes several hours to take test and interview. Be prepared to wait.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unhappy customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Saint Joseph, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Very brief, laid back, phone interview. The lady on the phone seemed to like her job which made me excited to have my actual one on one interview. Looking forward to my personal interview on Friday!

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in sales before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sprint in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was done only as I was residing out of state before taking the job. I believe based on my past experience with wireless and customer service they didn't really want to interview me. I actually had to ask during the first call if they were going to ask me any questions. It really seemed like they were trying to sell me the job. Which at the time I didn't mind.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question