Sprint Interview Questions in Englewood, CO | Glassdoor

2.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tech Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Internal interviews are very quick. They schedule a time in one of the conference rooms a few days in advance, you're met with two managers working off of a questionnaire. They ask the standard questions like "tell me about a time you had to deal with a challenge" etc mostly they have already looked at your stats and supervisor reviews and corrective actions and decided who's getting the job beforehand so the interview is mostly formality

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an agent who was questioning a new policy that you have to defend?   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO).

Interview

List of questions, situational and difficult. The interview was with the HR Generalist, and they hired me. Testing for typing, and a computer test for personality. Had to take a drug test and the back ground test as well.

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was fast and very pleasant. had a small tour of the location. was told what the job required and that someone else would call me to see if i was hired

Interview Questions

• what would be my goal if i would work there?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

I filled out an online application for the Customer Service Representative position at the call center and the next day I got a call from their recruiter saying that they received my application and to complete the web based assessment she had emailed to me. The assessment was fairly easy, first it asked some multiple choice questions and at the end it had a call center simulation which wasn't too difficult either. At the end of the assessment it asked me to schedule an appointment to visit their offices and meet face to face with the recruiter and I scheduled it for the next day. The next day I went in, dressed business casual with my resume in hand. The man at the front desk was very polite, and I waited about five minutes for the recruiter to come look for me. She was very nice and it was the most relaxed interview I've ever done. She asked a couple situational questions, and about my daily duties at my current job. She informed me that I passed the assessment, and that she was moving forward with me. It took about 9 days for the background check to be completed, and after that she gave me a call and told me I was hired and informed me of my start date. Overall, I really recommend that if you're good with technology and people you apply for Sprint because they are a great company to interview with.

Interview Questions

• If I were to contact your current supervisor, what would be the top three things they would say are your strenghts.   Answer Question

National Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied early Either end of September beginning of October and had an interview a few days later. Then the interview was cake pretty basic. And started training October 24.

Business Account Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

There are two parts to the interview. First one they pretty much ask you a lot of questions and then make you take a call with a customer and see how you do. Most important thing is to build a relationship with a customer and get them to trust you as their rep.the second part they explain to you how the department works and ask you why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you say you would be a good addition to this team?   1 Answer
    • If you were to get an upset customer who had network issues and was yelling and cursing at you, what would you do to resolve the issue and how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

Standard behavior based questions. They like to see SAR's based responses. Have three to five situations you can apply to the questions they ask. Since this was a call center position, it would be helpful to associate all responses around that type of environment. Make sure to follow up on the situation.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle two employees getting into a verbal confrontation.   Answer Question