Sprint Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.4

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I walked into the store immediately being greeted. There were basic interview questions being asked. After about 10 minutes I did a Skype call with the regional manager to start the second part of the process. After the call, they called me about 5 days after and asked me to come in to train.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about phones other than calling or texting?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

At Sprint, every interview is exactly the same. SAR - Situation Action Result. The question will start out "Tell me about a time...." Everyone interviewed will have the EXACT same questions. When you look on Glassdoor or Linkedin for interview tips, basically anything about supervisors or escalations will be perfect.

Interview Questions

• None really. How do you motivate people; how do you appease a customer that wants something they can't have; How are you organized.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate but didn't go anywhere. Maybe if you have a good amount of experience it will help that part.

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

3 Interview Process, 2 Single one on one Interviews with a Supervisor, Then Director, then a Panel Interview with 2-3 Supervisors and Director. There was also a Phone interview, and two skills assessment tests, then a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview Questions   1 Answer

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through temporary agency. Tested at temporary company, interviewed at Sprint, drug test, hired upon passing drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I felt that it was relaxing. The person that interviewed me was very relaxed and it made me feel relaxed. While he still asked all the important questions about my experience and my expectations, he was also establishing a relationship, which is important in the role I was interviewing for.

Negotiation

I was offered a position as an advanced technical support specialist, but I interviewed for a technical support specialist. There was not much of a negotiation when they offered me more than I originally expected.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Apply online via sprint.com, you are then contacted via email to be scheduled for a written/computer test. Once you have completed the test and depending on results your will be then scheduled for face-to-face interview. Interview consists of technical questions regarding PC, tablets, and cell phones. Then you are required to provided examples of when you have had to work with a difficult customer. Other questions consist of any previous experience dealing with co-workers and in a call center environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Starting pay was more than what I was expecting.

Business Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied on a Saturday night. Got called in for an interview on Monday. Had the interview on Tuesday. Got the acceptance letter the following Monday. The interview was laid back. Interview happened to be my supervisor after training. She spent more time talking about her personal life than checking to see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered me 12.50/Hr .

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Every question is SAR based. Situation-Action-Result. They start with "Tell me about a time..." This is every interview at Sprint also. 90% of the questions you will not be thrown by. It is everything you expect in an interview for a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a decision made for your group and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and received a link to an on-line assessment. It's a typical assessment and a virtual call center "walk through" where you actually listen to a call and "practice." Then you fill out the application. The next day I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview for the next day. The typical questions took place on the phone call, "tell me about a time when," and then I was scheduled for a 1:1 the next day. The 1:1 was very relaxed and fun, and I was moved on to the next step immediately which is the drug test and background check. I completed the drug test upon leaving as it was on my way home, and still waiting for the background check to complete, which I have no worries about.