Sprint Indirect Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprint Indirect Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and completed standard test. Received a call from hiring manager to set up interview. Had interview and it was not anything special. It was like pulling teeth trying to get information about the position. The manager was more interested in talking about his own experiences. I followed up via text and an email several days later. NO RESPONSE. No wonder Sprint is dead last against the competition-their communication is non existent. If it's good, bad or indifferent, at least have the decency to let a candidate know the status. So disrespectful to leave a person hanging.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

2 over the phone and one in person interview. Asked action based questions and questions to draw out my personality. Overall the process went fast; the hiring manager was trying to get the position filled quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed first by a recruiter, then the HR Manager, then met with the Retail Director. I then interviewed with a DM. It was a three week process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none existant, i was happy with the offer